Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 11 April 2008
*.* Another output to vent fraustrations *.*

Time to vent some more fraustrations. I actually slept like 2am for the past few nights and tried very hard to wake up in the middle of the night just to finish up my work because today is the deadline (supposed to be). My colleagues outsourced to the IA student and temp to do their last minute job.

What on earth am I doing then? My company got the Intergated Resort floorplan and we need to do a combined antenna system for Singtel, M1 and Starhub mobile coverage. We are tendering our design to bid for the project. I can't show anyone the floorplan because it's supposed to be confidential. Well, if my company get this project then it will commence 2 years later and I get to leave my blueprint there.

Anyway, quite fed up. I tried so hard to complete it with little rest and my cough and flu is back again. I was able to recover and just the 2 night work can be so physically draining. I don't think I'll be able to recover that soon unless I get ample rest.

I can safely say I'm the fastest to complete whatever I'm doing. Maybe will take a little of my own sweet time because I'm not going to help them complete theirs. It's tiring and I'm having a headache now. I just want to sleep and rest. I want to recover so I can see Joash soon.

I think I'll take a day leave next week and go.. Haha.. You know what I'm thinking right? OKAY, I'll probably rest first then go..

Back to the same thing again. Sigh.

posted by Michelle at 13:39:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com