Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 23 March 2008
*.* Updates! *.*

I had a crazy week the week before. Cruise ship was horrible that I felt so sea-sick after the ride. Imagine me sleeping at 9pm. That's VERY very early. So unlike me!

I had a busy week too, travelling from north to west, west to east, west to north, north to east. I'm having fun with my car, hope I can get it service so I can speed! Opps.. I mean, drive a little faster. Honestly, I can't stand driving along TPE at only 80km/hr. It freaked me out when I realized all the cars zoomed by me so fast and I was half awake. Too slow. I need to drive faster to stay awake.

Anyway, Good Friday was really good. The weather in the morning was good and Sentosa tanning was great! Except for the sudden heavy downpour in the afternoon was bad. Sent Kenneth back to camp from Tomsum's place. I think his platoon people are quite friendly, one or two of them are quite good looking. This Kenneth sabo me and calls me his d r _ _ _ r. Wait till when he is not in uniform. -_-''' I went back home to pick Daryl then back to Tomsum place for a good time of movie marathon (eh.. only watched 2 movies and we couldn't take it. Simply too tired).

Saturday went to City Harvest, my first time there. Not bad. Quite like it. But I don't think I'll stay there. Too big a church for me. Lost in there.
Met my crazy poly classmates for dinner at Suntec Sizzler. I had some fun. Had to rush off to celebrate Gillian's birthday as I was in charged of getting the cake. The surprised was quite a.. failure. Never mind will work on it again on whoever birthday coming next. I went to Timbre after that to meet my poly friends again.

Oh ya, something juicy. I thought it was quite funny. I was stopped by a salesman selling health care products. He showed me this nail care spa which I thought it was pretty good so I decided to purchase it. Then he showed me another product which is facial spa and I thought it was good too but bit pricey. Guess what?! He gave me an offer by forgoing his commission so I ended up buying the facial spa and he gave me the nail care spa for free! We had little chat and he asked me for my number, giving me the reason that I am cute. -blush- (I think I'm going to offend people reading this, anyway it's about having high self-esteem too. But who cares, it's my blog anyway) The guy is from Israel and he's quite good looking. He will call me I guess.

Alright confession time. I slept through service this morning. I was so tired and I had no idea that the whole row slept too. Hehe. We connected in our la la land I guess.

One more week before I go. I know people in church love me especially those who are mummies.
One very very highly important I have to say here. Very important. Whatever is on top doesn't really matter but this I hope whoever reading this will know with full understanding.

My leaving has got nothing to do with other people. I wanted to leave for my own accord. Please don't go round telling some people that they have certain influences in my life to make me leave. I find it so ridiculous when I heard things that are totally untrue. Don't put words into people's mouth. I don't understand why till today some people are just trying to make things difficult. Honestly, if you have not been part of my life (in one way or another of connection), don't give any of your 2 cents worth of comments. It's not helping. I just want to leave happily.

posted by Michelle at 18:49:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com