Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 12 March 2008
*.* God says 'Remember Me..' *.*

I was reminded of the song 'God Of My Forever'.

The first line wrote 'God of my youth I remember'.

I remember running a children’s' camp with a theme 'Remember Me' 3 years ago (Oh I like that tee, still wearing it even thought the colour faded off). We told the Boys that as we grow older, our focus in life will change. We may serve God fervently as we are still young, full of energy and still have time. Things might change as we grow older and may not have that amount of time or energy because our commitment changes, our focus changes, our life changes. Everything’s changing.

I’m beginning to see something like that in my life. I mean BEGINNING (I’m still young just that I’m stepping into adulthood and the social world, having to self-support now). I kind of finally understand why God wants us to remember Him when we are young now. I thank God I dedicated my teenage to Him. Though I made silly mistakes (that’s the period where many silly mistakes are made, so embarrassing!), God made me learnt many lessons. That’s the period I grew so much with Him and I guess is one important part of my life why I need to remember God.

I guess it’s really time to come back to God again, seeking the first love that I once had with Him. I guess I haven’t been doing things that are pleasing to God. I need to get right again with God. I don’t know how but I just need to.

A friend called last night asking me to reconsider my decision to stay and go over to Chinese side to help out. He said it will be out of his flesh to persuade me to stay but I told him I really have no conviction to stay anymore. It’s not as though I’m not coming back. If God wants me to come back I will. Don’t worry, I won’t go too far..

posted by Michelle at 10:03:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com