Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 30 March 2008
*.* Blabbers *.*

I'm so happy this weekend. I went shopping with the shopping queen on Friday and it was like crazy! Bugis is a nice, cheap place to shop. It's like $10 per piece of anything and I just spent like $1_0. Oh my, don't remind how much I spent but I can only say the clothes are cheap and nice. (Oh I think I just repeated it). I know Sharon Jie wanted so badly to go shopping with us, but due to her walking inconveniences, she can't join us. Anyway, I bought her a belt hopefully that will cheer her a little. Oh yes, how can I ever forget those two guys who helped us carry ALL our stuffs? Thanks to Ben and Daryl (more of Ben, he even helped me carry my handbag!) I felt like one rich tai tai. -Dreaming-

I went to pick Kenneth after my shopping and I wanted to buy a pail for car wash. Been searching for it since Thursday night. Maybe it was too late so can't find any. But I saw many along the shops. Daryl told me to put $5 and write a note saying, 'It's not money issue, it's desperate of not finding any.' Back to Friday night and I was still hunting for a pail and Kenneth told me to go to my house downstairs and buy. Anyway, we were betting if there is at my house downstairs if not he will have to buy me one. To cut the long story short, I've got a new pail just for car wash! -Cheapskate-

I did my first car wash just now. It was quite fun. I think it makes me feel more like having the sense of belonging now. I'm looking forward to next car wash. Please remind me not to be lazy.

I've got a new pet dog at home. It's a mini Shitzu. Cute and small dog. It's my sister's dog. She's quite like a child. So adorable.

It's getting too early. Last week of church in this church. =)

posted by Michelle at 02:37:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com