Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 13 March 2008
*.* Babble.. *.*

Well, been less busy this week. I've been reading many of my friends' blog to kill time, reading it from their very first entry to the most recent ones. I realised some of the entries were quite funny and they really showed some of our silly, immature and funny side when we were younger. Some were painful, sad experiences, while others were happy, joyful experiences. I'm glad to be part of these mixture of experiences. Goes to show how long our friendships have last.

I've also seen how God worked in our lives. Interesting. I think blog is quite a good tool to keep some of these memories. Things might be tough, but after walking through the fire, you will one day look back and smile. Thanking God for putting us through this fire so that we will be refine for His purpose. I've been through my darkest time, this is also to remind me that I should not go any deeper or darker than my last darkest time.

I've been asked a lot of questions lately. Please give me some time. I need to sort some stuffs out. I will let you know why and where I will be. Thanks to all who really care and are concern.

Yeah I should be able to collect my baby red car either Thurs evening or Fri. I'm quite excited about it actually after a long wait of.. 2 months. Finally get to drive my own car.

Alright, one more close friend going in to serve the nation. I was pretty emo about the whole thing because my best friend went back to Tekong too. Two less buddy to irritate and hang out with me, at least best friend will be out on Friday. I'm missing both of them already. Please take care and come back in one good piece. I'll be praying. =)

posted by Michelle at 00:47:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com