Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 15 February 2008
*.* Valentine's Day *.*

It's been such a long time since I last receive rose from guy during Valentine's Day. The last time was long long time ago. Long story. He came to my house and gave me 3 roses but I didn't go on a date with him because I was sick. So sad. Anyway, I didn't really have something for him. And shortly after, you-know-who came along but I didn't celebrate Valentine's Day with him either. So technically, I've never celebrated Valentine's Day with my loved one before.

I was supposed to be out on a date with a guy. But I turned him down because I knew my friends had planned something before hand. And on the way to catch a movie, I saw him! I felt a little bad and was a little embarrassed as well. He was with another guy friend.

Anyway, I was out with my usual group of friends and the two guys gave each a girl a rose. So sweet and thoughtful of them (even though they made the girls waited for them for almost an hour; giving the reason that the train broke down). We went for movie and to Timbre after that.

Timbre is a nice place to chill with 'live' band. Different bands on every night. Maybe I'll try out all nights to see which band is better. It's not a place to drink and get drunk but to really chill and enjoy the drink and music. I love it. It's outdoor so you get the breeze but just in case it rains, huh. I have no idea then.

It's one of the memorable Valentine's Day.

posted by Michelle at 02:20:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com