Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 6 February 2008
*.* Memories.. *.*

Finally got a new router. I had been connecting to the internet directly through the modem. It was definitely faster at speed but I had to work through without any privacy and in the dark in the living room. But now I can finally use it in my room. Yeah.. Thanks to him who went down to Sim Lim to get it for me and fix it up at night.

Anyway, I was just thinking one of my ex-colleague. He never fail to ask me how I am doing now and still looking for opportunities for me in other countries. He will make me laugh whenever we chat on msn. I'm missing the good old days.

posted by Michelle at 00:32:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com