Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 11 February 2008
*.* Chinese New Year Again.. *.*

It has been a long holiday for most of us due to Chinese New Year. (Wah so fast another year has gone!!) My parents had gone to Malaysia since the first day of CNY so my sister and I had been visiting our relatives on our own. It was quite a hassle to travel from one place to another without a car (I miss blackie) and especially to places where public transport is really inaccessible.

I wonder how my sister and I had survived these few days. My house has no food except for instant noodles and limited new year goodies. I think all I have is coke and beer but I don't really drink them. I had to wash clothes and clean up the house. Ang Bao money was sufficient considering that we didn't really visit those whom we supposed to. The only thing I enjoyed most this year was.. to dress up. Yeah cheap and nice dresses.

I was supposed to wake up at 7.30am but when I opened my eyes this morning, it was already 7.50am. I was wondering why my alarm didn't ring and guess what, my alarm was set to 7.30PM! No wonder it didn't ring but I was still on time. Maybe God is trying to tell me something... (haha)

Grandpa was admitted to hospital today because of a fall. I hate it when my parents aren't around and such things happened. I don't really know how to handle it. And if anything were to happen (touch wood), I don't know how messed up and complicated things would be.

I went Sakura @ Toa Payoh for buffet dinner with the usual group. I would say I didn't really enjoy it because the food didn't look good. Anyway, I was playing with my food and one guy just post a challenge to everyone there to eat the mess and the reward was S$100. And sure some hero will do it. The hero did it but threw everything out later. He got his S$100.

Maybe I should tell you what kind of mess that was. It consisted of 1 scallop, 1 baked mussel, 1 plain mussel, 1 durian puff, some satay sauce, some ribina juice, one whole piece of herbal jelly which was super bitter, 1 big piece of dory fish, a few mixed vegetables ( I honestly cannot remember if I added wasabi) and I diced and smashed everything. The hero who ate it added ice cream just before he consumed it. It was out of boredom that I played with food and didn't know that there are people out there who would post such a challenge. I felt really bad.

Dynamo has been my best friend tonight. One stupid cockroach crawled right into my bathroom while I was bathing. Stupid pest just hate that stupid thing, don't know why God created it in the first place. Dropped right onto my clothes that I was about to wash them and it was HUGE!! I used an empty pail to kill it but it just won't die so I tried using that heavy dynamo detergent bottle and it worked! I smashed it within seconds and not giving it any chance to make any single movement. That's my hero.

Monday blues? I'll skip that.. Took one day leave.. Yeah..

posted by Michelle at 00:23:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com