Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 24 February 2008
*.* Birthday Wish.. *.*

Alright, I'm turning 21 soon in a few days time. Didn't know time past so fast.

Decided to write down my birthday wish here so that it helps my friends to not waste so much brain juice..

Here it goes:

1- Converse shoe, men's size 5.5 (think my feet's too big..)

2- Leather wallet.. Ask me about the size k?

3- A red Crumpler pouch

4- A nice bag

5- FCUK female perfume ( I just like that smell..)

6- A pair of glass slippers, size 6

7- New pair of contact lens (customized pair..)

8- A nice pair of watch

9- Maybe bodyshop voucher

10- Life Bookshop voucher ( I need to get some new books to read..)

11- Thomas Train collection (The one that is battery operated..)
Changed my mind, decided to get a deuter bag. (The one Kenneth has, don't know what model it is.)

12- A good dinner (Surprise me please..)

13- 10 free movie treat for a year (Haha..)

14- A travel drumset

15- A Godly man to be my boyfriend?

-Laughs-

I think that's about it.. =)

posted by Michelle at 21:57:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com