Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 12 January 2008
*.* A Tribute to Blackie *.*

It's the new year and I'm still adjusting from all the holidays and things happening around me. Quite a busy year start. I've yet to come out with my new year resolution. Guess my aim to get back to school in July and start my student life all over again. I miss school very much.

It's been 2 days without car. My mom wanted to get a new car under my name so had to scrap blackie (that's what I call it). I'm trying to get used to not having a car and taking bus and MRT. It's not difficult just that it's really more convenient to have a car. (Don't ask me when the new car is coming because I need to turn 21 first!) Imagine having to take a cab and feel so sick after the ride. I never thought I would have motion sickness especially in a cab.

Finally I got to beg my mom to let me drive her car. She nagged for many many minutes but still decided to let me drive her car because her car is bigger and it's manual. I haven't really drive a manual since I passed less than 2 years ago.

Blackie is an auto car which followed me wherever I go for the past 1 year 2 months. It been through good times and bad times with me and be it rain or shine, it will protect me and it's a good friend to me too. I admit that I hurt blackie many times. I made blackie kissed someone's back so hard that I had to pay for the repair. I gave blackie a blue-black at the driver's side. I didn't abuse it just that I was careless. I drove it everyday and sometimes some other people would drive it during the weekends especially. The one who drives it usually will give blackie a clean up and a wash up which I seldom do it so blackie should be happy that he drove the car. He missed blackie more than.. Never you mind.

Anyway, I miss blackie. I could feel that I've lost something very important to me, like a friend.

posted by Michelle at 02:50:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com