Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 23 January 2008
*.* Traces of life over the weekends.. *.*

I wanted to blog so much for the past one week or so but I don't know how. Pretty much afraid that the things I said here might end up with another issue.
I guess it's a mixture of too many things. Maybe I'll just type down whatever descriptions that comes to my mind right now.

Disappointed.Sad.Angry.Betrayed.Roller-Coaster.Heartache.Tears.Unreasonable.Dislike.Finished.Broken.
Friendships.Youths.Passion.Died.Hopeless.Helpless.Grandpa.
Aunties.Stupid.


Joash celebrated his 2nd birthday at Changi Chalet over the weekends. He is such a bundle of joy. So adorable. Want to see some photos? Come and ask me and I'll show it to you. I'm quite lazy to load them here.

Happy.Crazy.Best Friends.Miss you.Love.
Good-old-days.Relax.Accepted.Hugs&Kisses.Memories.
Butt-pain.Sunburnt.Enjoyable.Lovely.Sweet.Photography
.


It's been donkey years since I last went to Pulau Ubin. Gillian, Ken, Kei and myself went to Ubin on Saturday morning. We had fun cycling and exploring the place. At least I found my confidence back in cycling. (Not that I don't know how to cycle, just that I was afraid to cycle). Want to see photos? Again, I'm quite a lazy bum, ask me and I'll show them to you.

When will it ever stop? When will the happy days come?
Frustrating.Idiots.Nonsense.Assumption.Brainless.Scapegoat.
Politics.Leaders.WAKE UP.OneBigPieceOfCrap.Move.New.
Pasture.Sorry.Good Intentions.


Sunday was a good day. Slept in till quite late. Everyone plays a part. Just take it lightly.

Chalet.Glad.Happy.Relax.Scared.Pleasured.Fun.Sweet.
Rememberance.Sweet-Memories.Good-Memories.

posted by Michelle at 17:03:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com