Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 24 January 2008
*.* Emo.. *.*

Haven't felt so low for a long time. Seemed like things are crushing over me. I don't know how to face it if it's without you.

Upset and disappointed but there is nothing I can do. To think that just a simple word could separate the past and present so clearly. I felt so betrayed; you make me realized how much I shouldn't have trusted you front from the beginning and make me think whether you are using me to get closer to someone else.

Even you are not talking to me now. I've already decided to let it be this way. Nothing can change my decision. I know I won't regret making this decision. Even if time has to reverse, I will still do the same thing and answer the same way. I hope you will ask and find out. Maybe I don't know how to put it across to you but you must know that I still respect you.

And you! Stop telling others what is happening. I just want to let them know myself. Don't create more trouble. Why can't you just shut your bloody big mouth and keep it to yourself? Does that mean that he/she must know about it just because you two are close to one another? Cut the crap with me. Why did I tell you so much and trusted you for all these? Call me dumb then. Don't let me hear another word from you again or I'll kick your balls!

And one more of you. Stop assuming things. Assumption makes an ass of you and me. Just put yourself as an ass and don't get me involved. Sick and tired of all these crap. Just F*** off. Get a life and I live mine. You don't have to tell me what to do anymore.

I'm seeing the same cycle happening just that in different people. The old has gone the new has come. I know it won't just stop here. I want to let you know that it's about people and life, not events.

I've seen through all these now. That should be the end of all.

posted by Michelle at 23:14:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com