Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 31 January 2008
*.* Dream.. Dream dream dream.. *.*

I had 2 dreams.

One, IT'S REALLY JUST A DREAM. I dreamt that I have a elder brother (which will never be true) and he is so rich. I stayed in a super big house with a super room. My room was like a huge one-room flat that had everything. Big. long sofa, Big Plasma TV, Big bed, a humongous bathroom that is almost a size of a room with a huge bathtub and a spa. I had a grand, super grand wedding that my brother gave me. My goodness, I wished I didn't wake up from that dream. -Laughs- Dream on!

The other dream. It seemed to be like a message for me. I don't know what it means but it was too real. I couldn't sleep after waking up from that dream.

Dream.. Dream Dream Dream...

posted by Michelle at 00:06:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com