Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 30 November 2007
*.* *.*

Nothing much to do today. In fact, I think I rot in office the whole day. (SShh, hopefully my boss don't see this).

I just realised that today is the last day of November, no cell tonight. I haven't decide what to do for tonight. I'm glad in fact very happy that it's weekend now. Oh ya, I am no longer a probational driver anymore! Happy.

It's left with the last month of 2007. I can't believe one year passes so fast. I remember when I was in primary school, I wish holiday could arrive much faster but I think it took a longer time. I need to think of my 2008 resolution soon. I was reading through my 2007 posts from Jan till now and I need to do some reflections.

Don't remind me that I've got a couple of months more to enjoy my 20 before I turn 21. It's happening much sooner than I expected. I thought I just celebrated my 18th birthday. Sad. Maybe it's time to think of getting married soon. Oh ya before that, where is my Mr. Right? Haven't appear yet? Looks like it won't be so soon then.

Joash is turning 2 soon.

Time really flies.

posted by Michelle at 16:26:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com