Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 28 November 2007
*.* Not just me.. *.*

Been trying to sort out my emotions after all these had happened. I know many of my friends felt that it is not fair, frustrated with the things that happened. I feel that way too.

I cried not because you hurt me. You had apologised and that is enough. It has past. I forgive you. I still love you. I cried because I could feel that hurt. Ouch. Painful. But I respect you for that. =)

I was just wondering what if everyone there started to make their own confessions and followed by a apology. I don't know what others will feel, I think they might even flipped and not knowing what to do.

Can you image everyone started confessing.. 'I'm sorry.. I lied to so-and-so about this issue.. I dated so-and-so one after another.. We are not in a relationship but we are just exploring and okay, we held hands and a peck on her cheek.. We are not in a relationship but we connected so well that it's okay to be close.. Well, I almost gave it all, my everything.. Okay I confessed of having lust in this guy.. Alright, I am not straight.. I brought her to this nice dark park and tried to.. We kissed and went further.. I feel like killing you and dig your eyes out.. I envy my friend's life, beauty and charisma..' *I'm not saying that they are all true.. Just thinking aloud.*

It's not something that is expected to know from these people. It's not something that is uncommon anyway. You see, we are just not perfect. Yes though we are called to be light of the world and salt of the earth.

I'm not here to argue or to prove my point. I felt things could have done in a better way. Don't crush people like that. You have probably scarred him/her for life. It may be difficult to stand up again even though you PROMISED to walk with him/her. Don't let it be a further disappointment.

I'm wondering what does confidentiality means now..

posted by Michelle at 11:27:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com