Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 2 November 2007
*.* Easy Life? *.*

I saw this uncle on the road while I was driving. His motorcycle, the jacket he wore, his huge sunglasses were decorated with lots of sunflowers. I was chasing after him and good thing it was red light for enough time for me to snap a photo but I guess if you really want to see it go to E-van's blog. She has a better view of that uncle picture. I drove past him and he was smiling at me.

I was so ticked about it. I wish I can be like that uncle. Drive around with that weird thing, it's not quite an eye-sore just interesting. Never will you imagine your precious car or motorcycle be decorated with so many flowers (unless you are girl) but I think I will not do it.

Sometimes we view our life different from how others view, in fact it's many times. We always perceive that the grass is always greener on the other side. Hey, I must emphasize this: We are here for a purpose. Be it in your work, school, just your life, we cannot compare with each other. I like what my colleague said, it's good to have competition because it's healthy (to a certain extend) but not comparison because it only makes you feel bitter and unhealthy, it will eat into you someday.

I may not like what I'm doing in office. I know my colleague is dying to do my work. I'm quite glad actually because I never will think that a Masters graduate will actually compare to a diploma holder like me. It's really strange but she don't see her work in the office important because at the end of the day, she is submitting the reports she did (hard work) to the customers. She gets the credit too. Sigh, well, she is one of those who thinks that her life is miserable in office.

I will want to eat my grass quietly.

posted by Michelle at 00:15:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com