Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 15 October 2007
*.* *.*

So much work, so little time. I really wish I have lots of time and little to do. Opps.. Hopefully my boss don't see this.

I've been with different people lately. Really love their company and especially my Sunday morning gang. We shared a lot, talked a lot. I guess somehow it really inspired my one way or another. At least it helped me know I'm not alone, a freak or an alien in this world. Life has really never been before without Jesus. I cannot imagine where and what I will be without Him.

I kind of wonder what kind of job am I in now. Somehow most of my colleagues have turned from engineers to become politicians. It's kind of scary to see so many politics going on. I really wish I'm not involved. I guess the best way is to disappear from everyone's sight.

I'm an engineer, not a politician.

posted by Michelle at 22:12:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com