Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 29 October 2007
*.* Fruitful week *.*

It had been a fruitful week. I spent two days in a Godly sex and sexuality conference where YMM and Ellel Ministries combined to work in this conference. It was great. The speaker was fantastic. I really like the way she brought out some of the important stuffs in another manner. Her experience in this field is respectable. I believed I've gained much from this conference. God is the most highest God that we ought to give Him the best. Half obedience is not obedience.

Thank God that I was given opportunity to serve in this conference as a drummer. I was quite afraid and no confidence for the first two sessions but as the conference gets going and how God moved things and people, I felt God telling me to just enjoy myself. Yup, I really did enojy myself with the cool drumset that the church had and their fantastic keyboards.

I guess spending too much time with your close friends make you closer. Somehow I just feel a little lost at the beginning of the week. I wish I don't have to go to work so I can spend more time with them hanging out, eating ice-cream and movies. It's about spending quality time with them. It's about trust. It's about building lifes. It's about having a deeper friendship and you know they are there when you need their help, a crying shoulder. Some might even offer you tissue and a ride home. I know, it's okay to cry. I'm counting down to weekends again.

Oh ya, if you haven't get a facebook. Go get one. It is real addictive. Maybe because I don't have a friendster account, but I just like the applications in facebook. They are quite cool. You can get it at www.facebook.com.

posted by Michelle at 11:15:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com