Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 19 September 2007
*.* 881.. Impressive.. *.*

I've never fancy local productions. I thought it was too 'Singaporean-ish' or maybe I will never watch this show for whatever reason or from some rented dvd but that is going to be the last show that I will want to watch. I heard many comments that it is good but I just thought that maybe watch it on a weekday, not so expensive, before all the cinemas stop showing this show. However, I guess 881 really changed my perception, somehow it really touched my heart that I've learnt some important lessons.

1. Never give up even you know it's going to be your last performance.

2. Give all your best because you know you might not have the chance again.

3. Treasure and cherish your friendship that you have because they are going to be the ones holding you on your last moments.

4. The world can be competitive but we just need to know what's right and wrong, doing the right thing.

5. Getai thing is not a Christian thing (FYI), because we don't believe in it.

The show was very touching. I couldn't hold my tears back. It touched the heartlanders part where it showed how people handle physical issue (sickness), emotional (relationship), spiritual (whichever they believed in). Well, most of the songs that they sang I don't really understand and I thought they sort of cursing themselves but the only song that touched me was the 'Yi Ren Yi Ban' song when broken relationship was mend because each take a step back to forgive one another.

I'm simply impressed.

posted by Michelle at 10:15:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com