Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 27 August 2007
*.* PUNK PROJECT - SUCCESSFUL!! *.*

Time for some damage control.

Alright everyone, listen up!!
It was all a punk. All the posts from 16 July to 26 Aug was a punk (except for the car crashing experience it was real!!)

My punk gang managed to punk Sharon Jie ( I believe she will blog it so go see hers) with just a dinner and let me tell you, blogspot is a good prop to start with.

I don't have Mr. Right yet, I have not fallen in love with anyone.

I am still fulfilling my covenant with God.

I can proudly say: WELL DONE PUNK TEAM!! GREAT JOB..

Big thank you to Jia Hao for being such a wonderful 'boyfriend' that night to make it look so real. Thank you for your time too!

Big thank you to Gillian for coming up with this idea.

Thank you E-lin, E-van, E-liz, Xinying, Rachel, Daphne, Daryl, Nicky, Kenneth, Jerome, Benjamin (Did I miss anyone out from this punk?) for playing along. You people did a great job with your questioning!!

Oh, how could I ever forget her lovely husband for playing along by.. just being himself. Thanks kor for sounding us out all the time!!

posted by Michelle at 09:14:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com