Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 22 August 2007
*.* Happy? Sad? Thank God.. *.*

Life has been up and down for me lately.

Sometimes I just feel that happy times and moments can really stop there. I'm happy with him, really I do. I can only thank God for all that He's given me. I really want to learn to cherish him and the times we have together. Life can be really unpredictable and I really don't want to just take it for granted. I want to take things slowly and seriously too. It's going to be a lifetime commitment if things really work out.

Days at home are as good as work. It's quite crap. I don't quite like the way things work at home and in office. Office's mirco-managing is giving us a lot of uneasiness. Home's managing is as good as putting me in a jail. I'm not a soldier for goodness sake.

Whatever it is, I don't quite care. I'm kind of switched off. Unless and until do something to change things.

Ya, I cannot not remember to thank God still for these moments, because I know I have someone and more people whom I can turn to in my tough times where they are willing to listen to me till wee hours at 4.30am.

posted by Michelle at 14:18:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com