Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 16 July 2007
*.* Car Crashing experience *.*

After a long 8 months of driving, I've finally crashed my own car while I hit somebody's car this morning. Tried so hard to keep myself safe on the road, I really couldn't do anything today. The helpless feeling even though I stepped the brakes as hard as I could after seeing that guy in front of me jammed brake. I just wished there was such great force to pull my car over. The first thought that came to my mind was if the passengers in my car was injured. I cannot afford to give their parents a son back. I really felt really bad.

I was totally traumatised; so bad that I had to take half day leave to just stay away and calm myself down. Don't worry, I will be fine. I really don't know if I'll be able to drive again. I'm just too shocked.

Anyway, I wonder if my Mr. Right is here yet. It just reminds me of the good old days. I'm turning 21 soon, should I let it go first?

Obedience is better than sacrifice.

posted by Michelle at 20:25:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com