Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 12 April 2007
*.* *.*

Work has been so part of me right now that I just don't feel like doing anything when I get home and just to rest.

It's been a long month. Cleansing stream retreat on the Good Friday was great. At the end of the day, I just want to see how great my God is. He did so many wonderful things. Most importantly, He love us so much and dearly.

One thing that I've been reminded of what my driving instructor used to tell me, that is never to 'think, thought, guess and because'. This is so because when we think, thought, guess and because, we will always make mistakes. I should simply summerised those words to one word, assumption.

One crude way of saying, assumption made up an ass of you and me (ass-u-me).

posted by Michelle at 09:25:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com