Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 1 February 2007
*.* Go Singapore GOAL!! Ole ole... *.*

I went to watch soccer last night at the National Stadium. It was the ASEAN cup championship game in which Thailand and Singapore play for their winning cup. I was my first time at a 'LIVE' soccer match. I should say that those with weak heart shouldn't go and just watch it at home because it was really exciting that your heart would just run with the ball.

There were many there and it was like a national day parade at the national stadium, filled with thousands of people and packed. Thank God for the windy night, no rain at all just very windy.

Singapore's supporters were many and were loud. However, they were quite crude with their language. I really don't understand why. Anyway, I like our very own Kallang wave, though it could be pretty distracting as I wanted to watch the match.

Thailand players didn't have much of a sportsmanship I felt. It was a fair game after all. Your goal, you win. Not yours then work harder.

Singapore players were rough, yellow cards were flying everywhere. I think they played better than last Saturday's match (Singapore vs Malaysia).

Referee - I really don't know what to say but I think he was kind of blind. If only he had been more persistent in his decision making and there wouldn't be any much delay.

Singapore team - Wish you all the best for Sunday's match. Be sure to come back with good results.

posted by Michelle at 12:38:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com