Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 3 January 2007
*.* Welcomes 2007 *.*

Welcome 2007!!

For those who reads Sharon Jie blog @ sumbebejo.blogspot.com will know what I've been doing for the long weekend that past last week. It has been an enjoying, meaningful, fun, memorable, relaxing days. Thank you Tommy Kor, Sharon Jie, Joash, Gillian, Daryl, Nat, Rachel and myself. (Laughs) We had so much fun. I wish everyday is like that. (Oh FAT HOPE)

Well, I haven't come out with my new year resolution yet. It has just entered the new year and I need some time to get over my 2006. This year will be another big transition in my life again. I'm turning 20 in exactly 2 months time, I'm graduating in 6 weeks time (God help me with my FYP!!) and I'm still not certain what I will be doing after that though I want to continue my studies in Psychology but many many factors are taken in considerations so I'm praying hard for God's directions and answers.

It's going to be a new beginning. I thank God for this..

The joy of the Lord shall be my strength..

posted by Michelle at 22:38:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com