Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 11 December 2006
*.* Youth Camp... Marvelous *.*

Just came back from youth camp. It's amazing! I guess it's my first youth camp that I participated. God is so amazing. So real!

I've seen God so real many times but I never experienced His real-ness in such a way like this. God showed me how hard-hearted I was when Rev Irene East was doing the back to the womb ministry and He had to do something to me. I saw His hand going into my mouth and into my heart, massaging it to soften it. I was crying so badly and then I felt someone stroking so gently on my hair. I opened my eyes but I could see no one. No one was standing close to me but I could feel my hair moving. It was God. He was stroking my hair so gently and telling me that I am precious in His eyes and that He loves me so much. My heart really softened. Tears rolled down my eyes like a flowing tap. God showed me visions during worship and I was greatly encouraged. I've never seen visions so real before too.

It was also my first time leading worship during camp. I had great fun. Rev Irene told me that I have special anointing for worship as I led. I guess tt is God gift for me.

Though I had little sleep, I guess the rest was sufficient. I have never understood the difference and meaning of resting and sleeping is and to hear my mentor always praying that let every hour of sleep be equals to 10 hours of rest. Finally I get to know what it means. I don't ask God for sleep but for rest. We don't sleep for the sake of sleeping. We sleep because we need to rest. So to be correct, my body and spirit needs rest rather than sleep.

Only God can work wonders. No one else can compare to Him.

posted by Michelle at 11:53:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com