Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 31 December 2006
*.* Thank God for 2006 *.*

There are so much to thank God for this year and so many people who made my life interesting this year too.

There are so many first-times in my life this year.

4th March - Officer Cadet Orientation
21st March - 1st BOTC Session
23rd March - 1st Primers Camp Organised by James, Simon

4th April - 1st Driving Lesson
8th-9th April - BB Residential Camp
21st April - New cell 1st meeting at my place
25th April - Last BOTC Session, Had my braces put on

30th May - First worship leading in a group bigger than cell (Global Day of Prayer)

3rd June - 1st Heart Savers Course (I can save a life!!)

3rd July - BB Enrolment Service. (Official BB Officer)

25th Aug - 28th Aug - Conquered Mount Ophir (Finally!)

4th Sept - 1st Day of Attachment (First taste of working life), 1st Attempt Driving Test (Failed)

15th Oct - 1st Time I play keyboard in Main Service

24th Nov - End of Attachment (Finally)
27th Nov - 1st Day of FYP
30th Nov - 2nd Attempt Driving Test (Passed)

1st Dec - 1st Time Driving on the Road
9th Dec - 1st Worship Leading in Youth Camp
13th Dec - 1st Caroling Practice for Christmas
24th Dec - My 1st time going from houses to houses to sing carols

This year marked my last teen years and I'm turning 20 soon. I remember that on my birthday I made a resolution for 2006,

1. Top of the list is to complete Mount Ophir.

2. Be a responsible BB officer.

3. Believing that God can heal me inside out, outside in.

4. Driving license!!

5. Do something that I've never done in the past 19 years. Maybe I want to challenge my fears...

6. Something that I've never dare try for the past 19 years.

7. I just want to treasure all that I have...

I thank God that almost everything was accomplished. I'm really thankful because this one year is a fruitful one indeed.

Thank God for Aunty Cheng Suan, she helped me through my toughest time with her love, prayers for me and because of her motherly figure, she made me realised I'm not a child without love. God loves me and I know she loves me lots too... She never fail to pray for me when I needed them the most.

Thank God for Tommy Kor, Sharon Jie and Baby Joash for bringing much joy in my life this year and all the encouragements that they have supported me. I believe this year has been so much joy for you too because of Joash's birth. I really see the sacrifice of a mother when comes to taking care of a helpless baby. Well done Sharon Jie!! -pat on your back-

I thank God for my 3 bestest friends, Rachel, Daphne and Daryl.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness, your encouragement, your support as a friend and a sister/brother. You always see things in a way that I can never see. Though we have disagreements at times, though we rubbed each other shoulders so much that sometimes it really irritates one another, I thank God for sustaining us. It will be our 8th year and still counting..

Thank God for all who are reading this.

Thank God for 2006.. =)

posted by Michelle at 15:42:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com