Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 13 December 2006
*.* Disgusted.. *.*

I was at McDonalds this afternoon for my lunch and I saw this young couple sitting together. This young girl has long hair and she looked quite sweet. She was pouting her mouth and her boyfriend put her closer to him and kissed her head, trying to make her smile. After a while, they were tickling each other and laughing pretty loudly.

They caught my attention because I happened to sit in front of them. I was totally disgusted when I realised her boyfriend is actually a girl because she doesn't have Adam's apple and she looks just like a girl. Oh my, thank God I finished my lunch already, if not I guessed I wouldn't continue any further. I cannot imagine myself seeing it right in front of my eyes.

What has the world turning to when young people are going into weird relationships? It comes to my mind that people yearns for love. They need love be it at home and/or among friends. It made me realised that family does make a great difference of the things you choose to do.

After hearing so much and I've come to make myself clean that no parents in this world is perfect. No one is and no one will ever be. I cannot be a perfect mom next time when I become one myself too. I know many struggle with their families and especially with their parents. God made me know that kind of pain to experience how painful to see many (of His children) are wounded in this area on Sunday and I had to ask God why, tears started flowing down as I continued to pray in tongues loudly for the rest. Heartache.

Many things are not up to anyone of us to comment. Just don't follow the world..

posted by Michelle at 14:28:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com