Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 19 November 2006
*.* *.*

Yeah I'm back to blogging. Been busy lately, pretty addicted to Princess Hour lately and I can watch many many times everyday! Yup, crazy me.

This is one very outdated photo (About 2 weeks back) when my group of friends decided to cook at my place and invited more people to come. Well, food looks nice just that I didn't show you how messy the kitchen was.. And of course, doing some nonsense thing in the kitchen like putting mushroom into SOMEONE's clothes.

Oh ya, one the cook actually sms me 3 DAYS LATER, saying that he had forgotten to add corn flour in his dish (pepper chicken). And he is none other my dear friend cum neighbour.




And of course look at cute Baby Joash (He and his blur look - as usual). He and his... HOL'E'Y shirt. We had a good laugh.




And well, my dear friend cum good neighbour boasted he has a new card and he claimed that his wallet was pretty empty so he put in a new card.



Look at his new American Express card. Impressive huh?







AND I ACTUALLY BELIEVED HIM (DUMB ME) without realising the numbers on the card reads: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
It was just a...



Bleah..

posted by Michelle at 22:26:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com