Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 20 November 2006
*.* *.*

I wish you can be real..
I wish you can more gentleman..
I wish I don't have to hear you scream and shout anymore..
I wish.. Never mind..

If I have a chance I want to run to a far far place..
Never to see you pretend to be someone in front of others..
I wish never to see you touching alcohol again..
I wish never to be under your care, but I don't have a choice..
I wish.. Never mind..

If only you be real...
If only you be more self controlled..
If only you know what you are doing and for who..

posted by Michelle at 21:54:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com