Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 8 November 2006
*.* *.*

Finally November has arrived. Maybe it's a month that I've been waiting for.

Well, I'm still counting down, crossing out dates on my calendar, reminding myself how many days left I have in here. Somehow my perspective changed. I used to hate work. I really do. Because they always get me to print, Print and MORE PRINTING!! Arh!!

Anyway, when this 2 Million project came in, I am more focused with what I need to do everyday, though I only need to be busy for 2 weeks to help the engineers draw out the proposal. It can be quite accomplishing after seeing work done. However, I don't get the see any portion of the 2 Million not even smelling it in my allowance.

Suddenly thought of having lor mee back in school and prawn mee for just $2.

I miss Suet Lin. I wish we can have lunch for these last 3 weeks. I won't see her anymore on Thursday. Not anymore. Sob sob.

12 more weekdays left, 16 more days (to be exact) left, 384 hours left, 2 more Monday blues and 3 more happy Friday.

Don't you feel happy for me too?

posted by Michelle at 09:57:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com