Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 30 November 2006
*.* *.*

Day 4 of Final Year Project (FYP).

I have no idea what's up in my mind when I wanted to come back to school so badly to do FYP. I'm nuts. FYP is so much worst than attachment. I don't have own time own target, I must wear my dog tag (lanyard) wherever I go and I'm like a bird stuck in a super big bird cage with a computer in front of me with many 'Access Denied' websites. I'm going crazy by the end of 3 months I think.

My project is about.. I have no idea what is it about yet. Just told to read many stuffs which is almost 100 over pages and a lot of researching to do. God, please help me pass.

Anyway, I didn't go to school today (happily) and I went for my driving test. And I passed ( double happy). I can only thank God for the favour and the peace that He gave me.

FYP.. Sigh..

posted by Michelle at 18:47:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com