Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 21 October 2006
*.* Poor trees.. Poor me.. *.*

This is what I've been doing this week other than drawing and calculating some stuffs..


Printing...



More printing...



And MORE!


Scary huh? I felt very guilty doing this. I think I used up 3-4 rims of paper that day and having to jam up the printer. Well, you can't fault me, everyone using that most common printer and I had no choice. Everyone was complaining that why I needed to print so much. It took me one whole day to do the printing and not going out for lunch so that I can print more since no one is using it. Everything at work is urgent (it's not very urgent after all) and after printing is stamping (company's name) onto EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM. One ring file can't even contain one folder of document. Imagine one microsoft word document is 277 pages long! There are 3 sets in total. Poor me and poor trees!

posted by Michelle at 00:50:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com