Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 27 October 2006
*.* It's the Frightening Friday.. *.*

It's scary to wake up at 8am realizing that you need to be at office at 8.30am at Clementi.

Never mind about missing the company bus. Even if I take a cab and rush like crazy, I may not be able to squeeze through the jam. Arh, how? Fake a MC and call up the company and tell them you are not well? Or reach office at 9am and tell them that 'It's better to be late than never?' Or continue to go back and sleep and think of a reason later?

My alarm went on at 6am, I snoozed it to 7am and later when I realized my phone ringing at 8am, I jumped off from my bed. To think that it wasn't my phone ringing because of the alarm, it was because my friend called me. Well, this person is the one whom I call every morning to wake him up so that he will not be late for school. In fact, I called him since last semester so that he won't be late for school and I get a free ride to school in the morning.

If he didn't call me at 8 this morning, I think I would have woke up at 10 plus. I told him that I just woke up and he offered to send me to work. I got a shocked! How about him? He would be late for school for sure! Anyway, he told me to hurry up and quickly send me off to work. He sped and squeezed his way through the traffic and I reached office at 8.40am. Not so bad because people haven't started walking in. Phew! All thanks to him and he quickly rushed to school. I cannot imagine if I don't have a friend like this. I probably be still thinking of the above 3 questions.

Oh ya, My love for teh-C be it during breakfast or lunch. When the office is so freezing cold and you need something warm, this is the best to keep you warm (at least for a little while).

Here it goes...


Now you see...



Now you don't...



This is the 'Teh-C River' just in front of my office building..



I know somebody is drooling over this.. (Evil Laughter)..



Anyway, I received a bad news from my friend after lunch today. My Thursday-lunch-friend aka classmate aka good friend cannot join me for lunch anymore.

Just 4 more Thursdays and we will be out of this scary place. Why? It's the Thursdays lunch that motivates me every week. It's just 4 more weeks to go...

posted by Michelle at 20:44:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com