Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 17 October 2006
*.* I think.. I feel.. *.*

My heart is very heavy ever since such issue was dealt with on Sunday. I got to be very careful with what I have to say from now on because I know many may read this.

I'm disappointed as well as upset. I'm feeling this way because I felt the matter was handled in a harsh manner. It makes me wonder if I can ever trust this people anymore. I guess, nobody wanted such thing to happen either. Don't tell me you (all) don't have a choice, don't me you (all) have reached such a stage, don't tell me you (all) FELT that God ask you to do that. Don't tell me you (all) are righteous. You (all) could have been wiser and deal with it in a more diplomatic way.

I like the analogy of water. You can't collect back every single drop of water once you throw them out. In fact, it's impossible.

Things had been said, so much, maybe even too much. I think I've heard enough too. Different people have their own perspective. Don't be too quick to judge. Sometimes even the least expected people might not be too far off.

Everyone has flaws, accept it. No one is perfect, accept it. Sin, Jesus said let he who have no sin, cast the first stone. Grace, Jesus didn't show it. He did it. Love, Jesus didn't condemn anyone, He said love one another.

Trust, something that needs to build for a long period, relational however it can be destroy within seconds.

I think, you have lost. Expect the unexpected.

Things will never be the same again..

posted by Michelle at 14:15:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com