Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 7 October 2006
*.* *.*

I just sent off some of my church friends to India last night having to rush to the airport after work. This time round I made it there and not like the last time when I don't even get to see my friend's back when I reached there.

My cell went to Bishan Junction 8 to have our dinner cum cell. We had lots of laughter (as usual) and we celebrated birthday for one of them. Anyway, by the time we needed to leave, the haze got really bad. I thought people were playing with fire and lanterns during this Mid-autumn Festival and burning playgrounds, trees (as usual) but it wasn't quite like that. There weren't many people at the park or even near the playground. Everywhere seemed to be cloudy. I thought I was walking through some thick clouds (dream on!) and soon I realized the haze got really bad. Kept rubbing my eyes thought my contact lenses was giving me problems and I couldn't see probably. Mycough and flu haven't recover (been for a week) because of the haze. (All thanks to our neighbour country burning THEIR forests.)

I stayed at home the whole day today. Slept a lot and did nothing. I hope I can recover real soon and be out shopping.

Blow wind blow
Blow What?
Blow the haze away...

posted by Michelle at 23:41:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com