Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 12 October 2006
*.* *.*

Finally, finally. I'm out of my office today. I'm out doing something different and get to breathe some air (ehh.. I can't say fresh air because the air outside is not very fresh and clean..). Anyways, my excitement level was really high.

One of the engineers brought my colleague and myself to Shangri-la Hotel to do data collections. Quite simple job to do. Simply carry a mobile phone, a pen and a floorplan of that place. Load the program from your phone and start walking around looking at the signal strength from the phone and do some marking. Thank God that I did the smaller building that is only 17 level only. (phew!) If not my leg will break.

It took whole day to do it and by the time I returned to office I felt like resting.

Guess my happiness won't last long because the horror part comes when I churn out all the data into the computer and that means that I need to do a full report. I will be stuck in my office again...

posted by Michelle at 23:53:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com