Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 16 September 2006
*.* *.*

I honestly have no idea what to write for my weekly report this week. Out of 5 days I do nothing for 3 days, did just printing for the remaining 1 day and finally on Friday I got some work to do! Come to think of it, I didn't even complete the work given to me in the morning due 5.30pm in the evening.

I will reach office at 8.30am and I will have my breakfast and read Channel News Asia until 9am. At 9am I will slowly find things to do and wait for 11.30am so that I can slack at that time and wait till 12pm for lunch time. I will reach office at 1.30pm and after which I will slack until 2pm to wait for work. Time always pass the slowest from 3pm to 5pm and I get sleepy always while waiting. I will start slacking at 5.30pm (count down starts) just to wait till 6pm to get home.

Work is just so boring. I don't get to see the sun, I cannot really feel how hot or cold the weather is outside and all I know is my office is very cold. Even weather a jacket will still make you shiver.

It's getting quite lifeless in there. Well, I was warned that more things will be coming in for me to do and I won't be complaining no work anymore... But otherwise..

posted by Michelle at 01:25:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com