Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 25 September 2006
*.* Honey Aloe Vera *.*

I like the taste of honey and aloe vera drink. The sweetness of the honey and the plain yet crunchy feeling just compliment each other. It's not easy to eat the aloe vera when the bottle is filled as the fruits will be sink right at the bottom. It's until you get to half the bottle and you get to taste them both at the same time.

The drink reminds me that life can be sweet yet plain and difficult to live by. Sometimes I wish the sweetness will always remain as it is. The ' Moments of sweetness '. Yet as man, never satisfied with life, will feel that even the sweetness can turn into something boring and bitter.

As you get deeper and come to the bottom half of the bottle, you get some surprises - aloe vera. You never thought that aloe vera is sweet (Well, it's not sweet at all, it's the honey that makes it a little sweet) and it's like life having something plain and sweet both at the same time.

Life is full of surprises. Some people get it more while others lesser. I've come to a conclusion that life is never fair.

I always wanted life to be fair, but it always turn out to be unfair. No matter how hard I tried to make it a little fairer for me, it just doesn't seem to work out. I can't force my way out because I'm not God.

Though I'm not pretty,
I'm not talented,
I'm not smart,
I'm no longer who I was,
One thing I know for sure,
I'm not longer condemned...

posted by Michelle at 13:56:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com