Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 10 August 2006
*.* My very own national day preview *.*

The prayer rally at the indoor stadium was great. It was God's awesome power moving through us. My nightmare began after the rally when the Ophir team started to hike from Kallang all the way back to Yishun. It was a crazy night for me as this is my very first overnight hike. So much of the enduring that I really really really almost gave up when we were climbing the highest HDB building at Toa Payoh (40 storeys altogether) at our very first checkpoint. Not forgetting our 4.5Kg load with us from the beginning of the journey. I was thinking in my mind that it was a crazy for me to do it.

The next was at Ang Mo Kio with 25 storeys and that was really tough by then. It was I think almost 4am on the 9th August. I reached the point where I couldn't feel my legs anymore and I was kicking the wall so hard. Yeah, that was silly but I just needed to do that.

I went more crazy when I was leading the way from Ang Mo Kio all the way back to Yishun. It was really tough as we were all struggling with our lack of sleep and it was a very super long journey. I was not in the right state of mind to talk, much more to think. All I knew was when I walked past my house, I just wanted to say good bye to everyone and make my way home. Thinking of my nice shower and my nice bed. The thought of making up to Ophir just kept me going and we all made it through and we reached Yishun at 6 plus. Well done everyone!

I really need to make a public apology here.

To all who been there and done it, except for... Never mind... I'm sorry for my craziness that I know I've stepped onto some toes that I shouldn't had. Thank you for toleranting my nonsense. Especially to Justin Tan, really sorry for all that. You were trying to encourage me but I was just so tired that I didn't control myself. Sorry!

We all went back home and slept and I woke up at 2pm! I wonder where I got my energy to get to national stadium to watch the NDP, well, I survived. It was not too bad after all.

posted by Michelle at 23:34:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com