Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 25 August 2006
*.* It's the final.. *.*

Puffy eyes, pimples outbreak, not in the right state of mind - These are the signs of lack of sleep. I should say SERIOUS lack of sleep. Wondering what had I been doing for the past few days? I spent my nights and early morning at McDonald. Come to think of it, really thank God that there are such things in Singapore called the 24 hour McDonald. My friend and I studied from Yishun, Sembawang, Sun Plaza, Ang Mo Kio McDonald since Sunday night till this morning (24 Aug) when we reached at 8.30am. My sleeping time can be count just with one hand and I couldn't even differentiate day or night. Hmmm, can you also just imagine you had McDonald meals/snacks for 5 consecutive days?! Go ahead and count how much fats I had gained just for these 5 days and don't remind me because I really need to go on a diet real soon.

Anyway, exams are over (finally!! No more exams!!) and I should be catching up with my sleep. But I just can't bring myself to sleep. I was talking to my classmate over the phone just now and I was tearing. This is the first time that after exams I get all so emotional over it though it was my last exams in NYP! I think I'm having the 'after-exams-syndrome'. I'm missing the sleepless nights that I had all of a sudden. Crazy me. But I really want to thank God for giving me 2 new friends especially this semester, Suet Lin and Jo. They are really helpful.

Suet Lin stays pretty far, in the northern side of Singapore, and she would come over my place sometimes when we decided to be naughty (can't tell you what we did, it's an OPEN secret..) and we would just 'stone' at my place, talked anything under the sun, baking and shopping. Not forgetting all my interviews that she accompanied me to there when I needed a job. Thanks girl! ( I don't think she will get to read this..)

Okay, I'm going to Mount Ophir again. My excitement level had gone lower compared to the last time. Maybe when get to reach the summit then I will get more excited over it. I really feel bad because I haven't been doing my training especially during this crazy packed week. I must say that I had short changed the team and I think I'm going to be a liability to them. I'm sorry Ophir Team. Please forgive me. I pray that God will give me that kind of strength that I have never experience before. I'll try my best to push myself no matter how hard it is. I've done it before the last time, I hope I can do it again this time. =)

posted by Michelle at 00:25:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com