Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 7 August 2006
*.* FOP was great! *.*

It was my first time sitting in an ambulance and it was fun. I need to clarify something here, it's because my friend is a paramedic and he happened to go to indoor stadium so he decided to give us a ride. Who would ever like/wish/want to sit in an ambulance in their life? Anyway, it was really fun. When people started to give way to the ambulance and there eyes were staring at us when some girls got off from it.

Anyway, FOP was GREAT! Don Moen, I think I've got to like him better. My goodness, not only he plays the piano well, he sings well and he plays the violin.. He is just superb! It was a waste for those who wasn't there. He was really good.

But God is definitely the best. His anointing was there to fill the whole indoor stadium and I believe everyone who was there was ministered.

posted by Michelle at 23:52:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com