Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 17 June 2006
*.* The unexpected experience... *.*

I've been leading cell for the past 2 weeks. It was quite an experience as I've never lead a cell before. Having to make it more fun and interesting, having to make it short and sweet so that the message can be bring across to the people easily and more directly, having to come up with some materials so that I can add on to the given materials.

This is really not easy to be a cell leader. Whenever I have cell, I will be wondering what will we do for cell, is it going to be fun and interesting and I will just sit there and wait for something to happen. Come to think of it now, somehow or another, we are always waiting, taking for granted that the cell leader will do everything. Never did I think that my cell leader will be away for 2 weeks and I got to do this.

At first I was really scared and didn't know what it will turn out to be for cell, and my morale dropped even further when I only had 3 members who turned up last week. I didn't bear to cancel cell or simply say we go to somewhere and enjoy because my cell leader actually came to my house the night before just to go through some materials with me so cell continued. It was easy leading a small group and we finished so much earlier. This week, I feel that I'm more charged up so I came out with some materials that I thought of and we had cell. Thank God that more people came and I can see they like the movie that I showed to them. Hopefully it really link to the Father's Love.

My cell leader is coming back soon. I'm so happy. I want to take this opportunity to thank all cell group leaders for all your effort for spending time looking through materials, getting us to open our mouths to share and making this happen.

The FOUNDATION in a ministry - CHARACTER (No character, no ministry)
The NATURE of a ministry - SERVICE
The MOTIVE of serving in a ministry - LOVE
The MEASURE of serving to a ministry - SACRIFICE
The AUTHORITY in a ministry - SUBMISSION
The PURPOSE of serving in a ministry - GLORY OF GOD
The TOOLS of serving in a ministry - WORD OF GOD AND PRAYERS
The PRIVILEGE of serving in a ministry - GROWTH
The POWER in a ministry - HOLY SPIRIT
The MODEL of serving in a ministry - JESUS CHRIST

I love you, that's why I'm here, doing what I'm doing...

posted by Michelle at 01:22:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com