Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 26 June 2006
*.* To: You know who you are... *.*

After a very long day, I finally get to rest, relax and reflect. The letter that you wrote made my heart sank. My eyes are feeling tired, watery and...

To: You know who you are...

6 months ago when I came to know about your leaving, we were both affected by the unexpected move. Week after week you would count the numbers of days left you will see us, eventually this day has arrived.

I'm sorry for not being there tonight because of work. Thinking back, I feel bad for not having to spend more time together with you. I'm sorry for not being more concern for you as a friend. I wish I had done more than just a friend. I really want to thank God that at least we got to do what we planned; our staying over and sentosa trip with our (hmmmm). Really thank God for the time we spent and know each other better through the Mount Ophir training. I wish time don't run so fast now.

I know I'm going to miss you, your company, your smiles and laughter. I know this is not the end of our friendship, but this also means that we need to work harder too. Many times we take each other for granted because we know we will see each other so often and we don't make effort to meet up anymore. I really really hope this won't happen to us. I will try my best. Our friendship won't just end here.

I have a prayer list which I pray for specific people in my life because these are the people whom God has given me as a blessing in one way or another, you are one of them.

It doesn't matter where we are, technology has made it so successful that we are just one phone call or one sms away. Just remember to inform me that when you change your number someday.

You are a brave girl, you have been always. Stay strong and courageous because wherever you go, God is there to help you through. Smile always.. =)

posted by Michelle at 00:31:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com