Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 12 June 2006
*.* Talk is Cheap.. *.*

PS: these are all about my thoughts and feelings, if you find them similar then it's coincidental. If you think you can't handle it, then just click on the 'x' at the top right hand corner and you will be out of this place..

I was given a task to lead a cell on Friday. Though only 4 members, (I'm the most consistent member of the cell because... cell is at my place!) I believe some of them brought back something for cell that day. I do hope that at least they remember the verse that we tried to memorize so hard that day. I've never done this before; it can be quite stressful because I totally have no idea what to say and how to do it. Thank God that I didn't quite screw the whole thing.

It has been a tug-o-war period for me for the past 3 weeks. Thank God for His goodness and His timing is always so right, more accurate than alarm clock. I heard from people who prayed for me, but I didn't get to hear it from God. Though God didn't tell me directly or something dramatic happened, He just brought me through a meeting and I saw what decision I needed to make. Phew, that kind of feeling is like a big stone in my heart sank deep down and you never get to see that stone again. However, that's not entirely true, there will be moments when I will see it again.

Sometimes I wonder how much people will change, for the better or for the worst. People change, but not much. Some probably never will because their heart is as heart as stone, if not they are simply stubborn. If one day they will ever change, then I hope that God have changed my thoughts and perspectives towards them. I am one of a the stubborn type, sometimes I just want it my way.

It's really difficult to work with people whom you don't like. It's more difficult to come with a common conclusion or even making a decision. No man is perfect on this earth. Please don't set any expectations, it will just disappoint you and break your heart.

It doesn't make the whole team to make a decision to change a situation better; you can change the situation of your own surrounding first before others do. It's about making a difference.

There is no place better than God's house
There is no decision better than God's will
There is no plan better than God's plan
There is no doctor better than God's healing
There is no other god better than God


Talk is cheap, it's about doing it...

posted by Michelle at 22:38:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com