Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 13 June 2006
*.* New job, New environment *.*

I just started work today at PS, I'm working at ... (decided not to tell you just in case you come and disturb me while I am working or follow me home). My manager is a funny guy who jokes a lot. When it's time to serious, he is very serious. He is a easy going person too.

I am liking my part time job because it gives me a lot of flexible time to work. I met a couple of new friends today and they are of my age. I haven't deal with any weird customer yet but if I do, I just it will be of a full page blog.

This is going to be exciting!

posted by Michelle at 16:13:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com