Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 27 June 2006
*.* *.*

I've been working for days and it's really tiring. So much had happened to me in my work place and all I can say is, experience counts.

I ever asked one of my colleague if anyone have ever broke any plates before and she said no. The fortunate me just experienced it on the busiest day and thank God that it wasn't me. My colleagues actually knocked onto each other and broke some plates, creating some big hoohaa. All they could do was to clean up and place and continue working. I was really terrified by then because I'm afraid to hold the plates as they are really heavy. The very next moment I poured watermelon juice at a customer. Don't ask me how I did it because I don't want to replay it to show you. I was so embarrassed and traumatized that my hands were shaking. One of my colleague came to help me. My young customer probably is a 4/5 year old boy and he shouted 'S---' so loudly. Goodness, nowadays don't know where children learn their language from. Anyway, until today, I still don't dare to serve drinks. I really scared that history will repeat itself.

This is a very stress week for me. I have a feeling that I won't do well for my first paper. 2 more to go and I'm so tired...

posted by Michelle at 22:51:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com