Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 24 June 2006
*.* *.*

I just watched the show CARS, and it's a very VERY NICE SHOW! It's not some children cartoon animation movie. I really like the story line with a lesson to learn behind it. It's a really cute show. MUST WATCH!

It's good to catch a movie in the middle of exams or waiting for exams to start. It keeps me alive and my hair in good shape. Been studying like crazy, totally have no idea what I'm studying and what kind of paper I will get this time round with tons of theory to understand and memorize them, formulas to remember and calculations.

Counting down to holidays...

posted by Michelle at 02:34:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com