Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 23 April 2006
*.* *.*

Me: "Uncle, how to get (from Orchard) to Bugis?"
Bus Driver: "Take bus 65."

So, my friend and I happily boarded the bus and we were looking out for a while. We were on our way to Sim Lim to meet a friend and decided not to take a train, thinking that bus will be faster and the walking distance is nearer.

I was feeling sleepy so I told him to keep a look out while I take some power nap. We passed by Mustafa and then Little India. I was wondering how come it is taking so long to reach Bugis. It was dark and raining out there so we could not really see the road out there. We continued our journey and I slept a bit too.

It was until when I woke up and realised that the bus was turning towards the expressway and it got me worried so I suggested to alight the bus. The place was so alien to us that we didn't even know where we were. I was having a hard time to figure out where we were. I asked my friend where is Mustafa exactly and he told me bugis. At that time I really didn't know to laugh or to cry. Then to my horror of horrors, we were at MacPherson!

Goodness me, we passed Bugis long way ago. So we quickly called our friend and he was quite shocked to know that we actually were in some other parts of Singapore. He drove to where we were and we all had dinner there.

Well, at least it gave us a chance not to decide where to eat and just flow with the direction of our lost ways..

posted by Michelle at 22:14:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com