Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 6 April 2006
*.* *.*

I've been learning to drive. It's quite fun, having my engine stall at the traffic junction for few minutes, screaming in the car when my instructor was trying to do a U-turn for me (I forgot to let go my steering so it seemed like it was going to hit the kerb) and keep making left turns.

I was about to move off from the traffic light when it turned green and my engine stall. By the time I re-start my engine and trying to get my biting point, the traffic turned red. I really hope I wasn't the cause for those who were tested yesterday to fail. It's just my first time driving.

Today I made great improvement. Other than stalling 4 consecutive times at the traffic junction, I was having fun driving at 3rd gear.

Self-Confidence makes driving easier.

posted by Michelle at 00:19:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com